Have a Tigerpaw support question? Give us a call or start a chat.
Our representatives are available 8 am to 5 pm (CT) Monday through Friday to assist Tigerpaw One and Livebridge members with questions and issues.
Not near a phone? Open a chat support session.
You can also send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online support request through the Tigerpaw Software Customer Portal at portal.tigerpawsoftware.com. Emails and online support requests are reviewed and processed during normal business hours.
With TIgerpaw One or Livebridge, you have complete access to our extensive library of training videos, quick reference guides and additional training materials. Our educational resources make is easy for you to take advantage of the latest innovations in Tigerpaw Software, and our Tigerpaw experts are committed to helping you get the most out of your Tigerpaw investment. Following industry standards, we will always support our most recent two versions of our software.
All users have access to Online Help, the on-demand self-service resource you can access directly from a Tigerpaw application (F1).
Tigerpaw One or Livebridge connects you to these additional resources:
- Software Assurance. Access to the most current version of our core software and additional Tigerpaw products that help you run and manage your business.
- Integration Assurance. Real-time integrations with purchased products that add efficiencies and other benefits, including Tigerpaw Mobile, automated payment processing for contracts and agreements, price lookup with selected vendors, and lease rate card information from GreatAmerica™ Financial Services.
- E-Learning Courses. Online courses and certifications crafted by Tigerpaw instructors to give your employees a consistent learning experience while working at their own pace, anywhere they have internet connectivity.
- Ask the Expert Sessions. Live, online Q&A sessions offered weekdays at 1:00 pm Central time.
- Customer Quick Start Classes. Live, online sessions that give new users a solid foundation in accounting, service orders, sales, marketing, and price book and inventory.
- One-hour webinars. Live sessions led by Tigerpaw trainers and partners that focus on industry best practices, business strategies, advanced processes and similar topics.
- Training Videos. Extensive library of feature and process-specific videos created by Tigerpaw instructors.
- Quick Reference Guides. Short instructional sheets with step-by-step instructions to help you master various processes in the software.
- Release Notes. Detailed information on the latest enhancements and changes offered in our software releases.
- User Documentation. User guides, checklists and other text resources for Tigerpaw applications.
- Implementation Guide. Instructions and checklists to plan and set up a Tigerpaw product or additional features within a product you already use.
- Tigerpaw Help Desk. Live customer support from Tigerpaw experts dedicated to helping you with technical questions/issues via phone, email or online support requests. Following industry standards, Tigerpaw Software supports the two most recent versions of our software.
- Account Manager. Your primary point of contact for customer service, a person with industry and product knowledge and committed to fostering your success using our products.
- Tigerpaw User Community. Access to postings and forums where users can share best practices, discuss business challenges and learn what’s new in the industry.
Tigerpaw Online Help
Online Help ensures you can quickly access product information, post comments to a topic, share best practices, provide additional information based on your experience with a feature and learn from other Tigerpaw customers.
Online Help should be your first resource when seeking help or answers to your questions. Get setup information, field definitions for most windows and step-by-step instructions to use a feature in the Tigerpaw Business Suite or other Tigerpaw applications. You can even email the Documentation Team from the Online Help toolbar to ask questions about a topic, suggest details to include in the topic or report a link that doesn’t work.
Online Help for the Tigerpaw Business Suite includes the Tigerpaw User Guide, Tigerpaw Mobile User Guide and Implementation Guide.
Open Online Help from a Tigerpaw application by clicking F1 on the keyboard or selecting the Help option from the menu or toolbar.